Tilapia with Mango and Avocado Salsa
Particularly good with delicate soft white fleshed fish, Tilapia is perfect!
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Be sure to combine the ingredients just before serving as it’s the freshness that is the real appeal. The lime juice will also stop’s the avocado from turning brown. Tilapia Soft Tacos or Chapati Wraps Any of these flatbreads work just as well as each other and you can either grill, roast or pan-fry your Tilapia. It’s even better when the skin is nice and crispy! When the fish is cooked simply flake the fish away from the bones into a bowl.
- Layout your flatbreads of choice and spoon on top a generous helping of your mango salsa.
- Then add your cooked Tilapia on top.
- Finish with a squeeze of Lime juice, chopped coriander, and a little fresh chilli. You can eat them open or roll them up!
- Alternatively, you could try a whole Tilapia wrapped in Banana leaves and cooked over coals.
- Simply serve on a large platter with Mango Salsa on the side, some Lime wedges and some steamed lemongrass scented rice. Enjoy!!