Baked Fish Fillet
Indulge in the exquisite simplicity of our baked skin-on fillet, where the crispy perfection of the skin enhances the succulent flavor of the fish
- Start by combining 2 teaspoons of Yalelo spice with ½ teaspoon of salt and mix to make a rub.
- Coat your Yalelo fillets evenly in the rub and let them sit for 1 hour at room temperature or 2 hours refrigerated.
- Bake the fillets in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes until your fish is brown and crispy.
- Place your pre-cooked potatoes in an oven dish, add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of potato seasoning.
- Bake the potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes
Optional Pepper Salad
- Slice 4 colourful peppers
- Slice up 8 olives
- Mix the peppers and olives and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and serve.