Fried Fillet Sandwich
Savour the crispy perfection of our fried fish fillet sandwich, a delightful blend of flavours that's both indulgent and wholesome!
- Add 3 tablespoons of Yalelo Traditional Fish Spice to the flour.
- Coat your Yalelo fillet by dipping it into the beaten egg and then into the spiced flour until fully coated.
- Fry the coated fillets in hot oil for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Placed the fried fillet onto a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
Assemble your Sandwich:
- Start with toasted buns as your base, layer rocket leaves on the bottom bun.
- Add your crispy fish fillet on top.
- Add your grated cabbage and carrot for a crunchy texture.
- Finally, generously spread your home-made or store-bought tartar sauce, and it’s ready! Enjoy!
Optional: Home-made Tartar Sauce
Prepare your tartar sauce by mixing 1 cup of mayonnaise, ¼ cup diced pickles and ¼ cup pickle brine, ¼ cup onions/shallots, chopped dill and 2 teaspoons soy sauce.